Our terms and conditions for using and submitting content to Motherbabyandchild.com are listed here. Use of this website implicitly acknowledges that you accept these terms and conditions.
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Statement
CONDITIONS OF USE
The terms ‘Motherbabyandchild.com , ‘the website’, ‘the operator’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website, The Main Event – a division of Lynx Group Limited , whose registered office is available on request. ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Content is made available through the website on the understanding that we are not providing medical or other professional advice. The site is not a substitute for medical or other professional advice and we would urge you to seek such advice if it is required.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, content, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are neither owned by nor licensed to the operator, are acknowledged by the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the country of viewing, and in terms of content, the United Arab Emirates.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Motherbabyandchild.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Motherbabyandchild.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Motherbabyandchild.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is the copyright of The Main Event – a division of Lynx Group Limited. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use;
- You may share the content via social media, with a clickable link to the originating page;
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system, unless expressly allowed above (social media sharing etc).
User registration and user provided content
Motherbabyandchild.com provides a space for people to, give their opinions and interact with one another. While encouraging this engagement, we expect all users to treat each other with respect and courtesy. You may use and contribute to the site subject to the following terms and conditions.
All material on Motherbabyandchild.com is protected by copyright law and by international treaties. Where able, you may download this material and make a reasonable number of copies of this material only for your own personal use. You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or create derivative works of this material, unless authorised by the appropriate copyright owner.
Registration and names
When registering you will be asked to select a user name and password. Applicants must not intentionally use the name of another living person.
Motherbabyandchild.com reserves the right to refuse login names at its sole discretion.
Motherbabyandchild.com will not accept any registration that we suspect is being made by or on behalf of a member who has been suspended for repeated violation of these conditions of use.
Repeated breaches of these Terms and Conditions may cause Motherbabyandchild.com to lock and/or delete member registrations.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content includes all creative content uploaded onto Motherbabyandchild.com by users i.e. mp3s, films, photos, biographical details, reviews, comments, data posting and all other textual or graphic material.
You may be held legally responsible for the content you submit to motherbabyandchild.com.
All material published on Motherbabyandchild.com is at its own sole discretion. All decisions are final and Motherbabyandchild.com will not enter into any discussions or correspondence about why music/films/material has been rejected. There is no appeal process. Your contribution may be edited, removed or not published if Motherbabyandchild.com considers it to be:
- Defamatory or otherwise unlawful or that it violates laws regarding harassment, discrimination, privacy or contempt;
- Intentionally false or misleading;
- An infringement of intellectual property rights or copyright. See below for further information on copyright;
- Abusive or offensive, including obscenity, blasphemy and racial vilification;
- Of nuisance value, inappropriate, off topic or vexatious.
- Compromising the privacy of yourself, other contributors or of Motherbabyandchild.com staff, or containing inappropriate personal information;
- Seeking to endorse commercial products or activities or to solicit business;
- Deliberate provocation of other community members;
- A posting on behalf of a suspended member. This may lead to you also having your membership locked.
Motherbabyandchild.com makes no claim to any copyrighted material or intellectual property that is submitted to it for any purpose as 'User Generated Content'
Motherbabyandchild.com generates advertising revenue from the use of the site. By submitting any ‘User Generated Content’ to us, you acknowledge that you are not entitled to revenue collected as part of advertising.
Motherbabyandchild.com endeavours to limit the use of offensive language and images on the website. However, the expressions and use of language and images are sometimes beyond our control. Accordingly, Motherbabyandchild.com disclaims all responsibility for the use of offensive language and images.
Motherbabyandchild.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Motherbabyandchild.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 June, 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Name and username;
Contact information including email address;
Demographic information such as language preferences;
Other information relevant to surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We request this information to understand your needs and provide a better service. In particular we use the information:
- For internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
- To analyse the ways in which the site is used;
- To keep you informed about new products, services or offers from motherbabyandchild.com and selected third party organizations;
- From time to time to contact you for research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, via 'Contact Us' below. We will correct any information found to be incorrect.