- 5 Tips To Help Change From Bottle To Sippy Cup For Child:
- List of 10 Best Spoutless Sippy Cup
- 1. Munchkin Miracle 360 WildLove Sippy Cup, 9 Ounce, 2 Pack, Polar Bear/Orca
- 2. Evolution 360 Cup, 8 oz, 2-Pack, White – Best Sippy Cup For Baby
- 3. Dr. Brown’s Cheers 360 Spoutless Training Cup, 6m+, 7 Ounce, Pink
- 4. First Essentials by NUK Hard Spout Sippy Cup, 10 oz., 2-Pack, Assorted Colors – Best Trainer Sippy Cup
- 5. Playtex Sipsters Stage 2 360 Degree Spill-Proof, Leak-Proof, Break-Proof Spoutless Cup for Girls, 10 Oz – 2Count
- 6. Nuby Tritan No Spill 360 Degree Printed Wonder Cup, Prints May Vary, 1pk
- 7. The First Years Disney Simply Spoutless Cup, Mickey Mouse, 9 Ounce – Beginner Sippy Cup
- 8. Chicco Insulated Rim Spout Trainer Spill Free Baby Sippy Cup, 12 Months+, Teal/Blue, 9 Ounce (Pack of 2)
- 9. Munchkin Miracle 360 Sippy Cup, Pink/Blue, 2 Count
- 10. Munchkin Miracle 360 Hydration Set, 2 Pack, 24 Ounce and 10 Ounce, Blue
A sippy cup is a training cup — generally plastic — using a screw- or – snap-on lid and a spout which allows your kid to drink without spilling. You can get versions with or without handles and select ones with different kinds of spouts.
Spoutless Sippy cups may be an excellent way for the infant to transition from nursing or bottle-feeding into a regular cup. They are also able to enhance hand-to-mouth coordination. When your infant has the motor skills to handle a cup but not the skills to maintain the drink from spilling, a sippy cup may give him some freedom when maintaining cleanup to a minimum.
5 Tips To Help Change From Bottle To Sippy Cup For Child:
1. Start as early as you possibly can. While most individuals do not think about it, it is possible to present a straw cup or sippy cup as soon as 6 months of age (or even sooner if you and baby will be apart for feeding and infant isn’t interested in the bottle). But most parents present a straw or sippy cup around 12 months old. Do not stress if the baby does not take to the cup immediately — it may take a while before they take this foreign object into their routine.
2. Let them play with this. You may want to restrict sippy cup time to when they are in their high chair or feeding booster chair but keep supplying the sippy cup through mealtimes so they can get familiar with it.
3. Try different liquids. It’s possible to provide them expressed breastmilk and water if older than 6 months (or juice and whole milk if they are over 12 months). If you decide to provide juice, water it down to manage the quantity of sugar you’re giving an infant.
4. Change up the bedtime bottle routine. Some infants use bottles as safety objects during their maternity routine (like drinking their bottle as you read to them at the glider inside their room). Modify the routine by providing them their straw cup, but be certain to add brushing their teeth into the routine also. Drinks like milk contain sugar, which may lead to tooth decay. You can brush their teeth to prevent that. Bring your child’s toothbrush and toothpaste (fluoride-free, since fluoride is harmful to swallow) in the area with you, and brush their teeth softly before you put them in your crib.
5. Do not give your kid a bottle to keep in his crib during the evening. If your kid wakes up and needs a drink, give him a drink at a sippy cup instead. Then wipe his teeth to keep them clean before placing him back into the crib.
List of 10 Best Spoutless Sippy Cup
1. Munchkin Miracle 360 WildLove Sippy Cup, 9 Ounce, 2 Pack, Polar Bear/Orca
The Miracle 360˚ WildLove Cup features seriously significant and well-loved species on our #1 selling toddler cup. By learning about and connecting to the critters, your child can take an active part in helping safeguard their lives and surroundings.
- The Miracle 360° WildLove Cup features critically important and well-loved species
- 100% Recycled and Recyclable Packaging – when you’re done playing, “paw it forward” by recycling
- 360° edge allows drinking from any side of the cup – simply tilt the cup and suck the valve’s edge
- Cup automatically seals when child stops drinking completely to eliminate spills. Easy to clean with no extra valves or parts
- 12+ months, 9 oz. capacity, BPA-free and top-rack dishwasher safe
2. Evolution 360 Cup, 8 oz, 2-Pack, White – Best Sippy Cup For Baby
Learning how to drink independently is a significant step in a baby’s development. The NUK Evolution 360 spoutless cup allows the baby to drink exactly like a big child. Baby can drink from anywhere on the rim, exactly like an adult cup. Evolution 360 cups automatically seals when the infant stops drinking preventing any leaks. The 360 cups also will come with a lid for on-the-go traveling to help keep cup lid tidy. The Evolution Cup base may be used together with 3 lid kinds so you can quickly transition between Learner, 360, and Straw as the infant develops.
- Drink from any edge of the cup; Ergonomic cup shape
- 100% leak & spill proof guaranteed
- Interchangeable with NUK Evolution cups and lids; Cup comes with lid for on-the-go travel
- BPA-free and Dishwasher-safe (top rack)
- Performance guaranteed under normal use
3. Dr. Brown’s Cheers 360 Spoutless Training Cup, 6m+, 7 Ounce, Pink
Time to transition the infant to a significant kid cup? Make their landmark success with Dr. Brown’s Milestones Cheers360 Spotless Transition Cup. This 360-degree sippy lets infant drink from any edge, as well as also the Sip-and-See clear silicone valve allows baby to see inside without spilling, for true leak-free learning. The beveled layout looks exactly like a grown-up cup, and translucent sides show when it is time to get a refill.
- Sip-and-see clear silicone valve for transition to a big kid cup
- Drink from any edge for leak-free learning; Shaped like a real cup with beveled sides
- Translucent design shows when it’s time for a refill
- Dishwasher safe (top-rack only)
- Available in 7 oz/200 ml with handles for easy grip; Available in 10 oz/300 ml with narrow design for little hands
4. First Essentials by NUK Hard Spout Sippy Cup, 10 oz., 2-Pack, Assorted Colors – Best Trainer Sippy Cup
Maintain your toddler’s beverage cool through every experience with Initial Essentials by NUK Insulated Cup-like Rim cups. The cup features a distinctive bite-resistant, flat rim designed to help educate your toddler the moves of drinking from a spoutless cup. The cup comprises Arctic Wrap insulation, keeping beverages cool up to 6 hours. This 9-ounce sippy cup is 100% Nominal and spill-proof, guaranteed!
- We changed our brand name and packaging design! First Essentials by NUK has replaced the Gerber brand name on many of our items. You will still receive the same, great product but the color or packaging may vary.
- Bite-resistant, flat rim promotes safe, independent drinking
- 100% leak-proof and spill-proof guaranteed
- Arctic Wrap insulation keeps drinks cool up to 6 hours
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe
5. Playtex Sipsters Stage 2 360 Degree Spill-Proof, Leak-Proof, Break-Proof Spoutless Cup for Girls, 10 Oz – 2Count
No job is too large, no pup is too little! Transitioning into a regular, open cup can be difficult for children, and the spills can be very messy. Together with the new Playtex stage 2 Spoutless 360 Degree cups, it is now easier than ever! It’s the appearance and feel of an open cup, but using just two bits! It is leak-proof and spill-proof, which mothers will love.
- Look and feel of an open cup with a leak-proof top
- 2-Piece cup – Easy to assemble, clean and refill
- Drink anywhere around the rim!
- For ages 12 months and older
- Bpa Free
6. Nuby Tritan No Spill 360 Degree Printed Wonder Cup, Prints May Vary, 1pk
Our Nuby 360 Degree Wonder Cup is the next step in the transition from bottle to open cup drinking. Specially designed with your little one in mind, the No-Spill valve opens with lip strain allowing your kid to control the liquid flow speed then automatically seals whenever your child is done. it’s one the best sippy cups for baby .
- No Spill 360 degree pressure sensitive silicone rim allows your child to drink from anywhere on the rim. Touch Flo Technology allows liquid to only pass through when your child sips from the rim.
- The clear silicone rim is easy to clean and check that it is clean and clear. The cup is suitable for the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Made of extra strong, lightweight and crystal clear Tritan from Eastman. The crystal clear cup allows parents to see how much liquid is left. The cup is suitable for the top rack of the dishwasher.
- 1 pack, 10 oz. / 300 ml., 12 Months +, BPA Free
- Colors may vary. You will get one of the following colors/ prints: Orange – dog print, Red – car print, Blue – star print, Blue – airplane print, Green – bird print, Pink – ice-cream print
7. The First Years Disney Simply Spoutless Cup, Mickey Mouse, 9 Ounce – Beginner Sippy Cup
Transitioning your kid to an open cup does not have to be cluttered. Our Disney Simply Spoutless Cups lets small one’s beverage obviously from anywhere around the rim (just like an open cup) without a mess. There are no spouts, straws, or valve pieces to wash or lose. You will need one for yourself.
- SPOUTLESS SIPPY CUP: This baby cup let the kids drink from anywhere around the rim and helps them transition to an open cup with no mess
- EASY TO USE: The silicone cover lid is leak proof as the automatically closes when the baby stops sipping
- EASY TO CLEAN: This Disney Mickey Mouse cup is easy to use and dishwasher safe
- CUTE DESIGNS: Comes in various Disney Characters themed designs like, Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Cars and Finding Nemo
- Made without BPA or PVC
8. Chicco Insulated Rim Spout Trainer Spill Free Baby Sippy Cup, 12 Months+, Teal/Blue, 9 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Keep it cool with the Chicco Insulated Rim Spout Trainer. The double-wall design offers insulation necessary for maintaining cold drinks cool longer, and the narrow-edge spout is designed to train toddlers to drink from the rim of a cup. With a distinctive ergonomic design, this spout promotes proper lower lip positioning with lots of space for small noses.
- INSULATED RIM SPOUT TRAINER SIPPY CUP has a narrow-edge bite-proof spout and a unique ergonomic design that encourages proper lip positioning for easy drinking
- DOUBLE-WALL INSULATION keeps drinks cooler longer with this 9oz insulated cup
- NO SPILL SIPPY CUP with sip activated flow for spill free drinking, or remove the valve so your child can practice free-flow drinking
- INTERCHANGEABLE spouts and cups for easy assembly and mix and match fun
- BPA, PVC and LATEX FREE
9. Munchkin Miracle 360 Sippy Cup, Pink/Blue, 2 Count
Drinking from anywhere around the rim, like a normal cup, helps support normal muscle development in a child’s mouth.
The valve automatically closes when the child isn’t drinking, developing a leak-proof seal.
- BPA-free toddler cup with dentist recommended spout less design
- 360-degree drinking edge eliminates spills completely
- Cup automatically seals when child stops drinking
- Easy to clean with no extra valves or parts
- Top rack dishwasher safe, 9 months and up
10. Munchkin Miracle 360 Hydration Set, 2 Pack, 24 Ounce and 10 Ounce, Blue
The Miracle Cup is increasing with your child! All of the same advantages as our bestselling toddler Miracle 360° cup, now in a huge kid version! Our most recent hydration invention is the first water bottle made as a one-step, spill-proof alternative for your growing child.
- Our best-selling Miracle 360° design is now in a big kid version
- Includes a 10oz. and 24oz. water bottle with 360° drinking rim and a flow rate designed for active kids
- Easy to use, simply tilt cup and sip from valve edge to release liquid
- Spill-proof valve
- Minimal design makes for easy assembly and cleaning
Again, perhaps the biggest mistake is allowing your child to take a sippy cup daily. Even with diluted fruit juice, your kid’s teeth will be covered in sugar daily, which will significantly increase his risk of getting plenty of cavities. Like not brushing or eating too much candy, drinking a lot of juice in a sippy cup is certainly not a good habit to encourage healthy teeth.
While the sippy cup is an excellent way to teach your child to be more independent and operate on her coordination, it should not be used for a long time or transported around and kept at the mouth. I expect that information about the spoutless sippy cup above, you can pick for your kid a suitable one. Good luck!